Wednesday, July 17, 2002

18 days, 19 nights

I went to an Atlanta Braves baseball game, tonight. It was a good game, with a final score of 10 to zeeero for Atlanta. I was there with my step-Dad and a work friend. After the game was over, my Dad said, "Boy, there's something wrong with you. All those girls there and we had to point them out to you." And the friend pipes in, "Yeah, you're no fun". But I really didn't feel like looking. I don't know if I'd have even noticed anything if I had looked. They said I was daydreaming the whole time I was there, which is probably true. I was off in LaLa Land. Bordering on fantasy and the baseball game. What was on my mind? My trip to Winnipeg, which I might add is only 18 days, 19 nights away. I can't wait. Oh... I was just daydreaming again. 18 days.

-"Look over there!" "Huh? Over where? What?"
-Oh yeah, ex-prez Jimmy Carter was at the game, too. I had to point him out.

No comments:

Followers