Saturday, July 20, 2002

Dinner for Two

Like most other things in my life, the urge to get my nipple pierced passed as quickly as it came. Sure, I still want a piercing, but I've still got a long time to think of it... or get incredibly drunk and have it done. Either one works

Today I didn't go to work with "the boss" but instead stayed home and helped my Dad take some junk to the junkyard. When I got home, he presented me with a list of stuff to do, which he'd pay me for. That was at 11:50am. Here's what was on the list:
Mow the front and back lawn
Weedeat the front and back lawn
Clean the gutter at the back of the house
Sweep/clean off the deck and pool area at the back of the house
Vacuum and clean the back porch that is screened in
Vacuum the inside of the house

That was the list of things that I got done in four hours. Well, I also helped him cement an umbrella clothes hanger in the ground and put up a volley ball net. Then I had to blow all of the grass off the driveway and walkways with a leafblower. The only thing on the list today I didn't get done was painting the rails in the front of the house. He said he was paying me for my work today, so all I could think of all day was "enough money for dinner and a movie.. and not a cheap dinner. Dinner for two, yes".

-All tuckered out

No comments:

Followers