Thursday, July 18, 2002

Must be nice

Actually, it is. If you say "It must be nice to sit around a pool all day and listen to music", then common sense would probably tell you it is ;)

Today, I lay on a matress on the pool. I cycled through a 74 minute CD twice. First time through, I was on my back. Second time through the CD, I was on my front. Three days of doing that and do I have a tan? No way. I'm cursed to remain untanned, there's no justice in this world :D

I have a day and a week until I start the drive from Georgia, back to Canada. I'm not driving, so let's call the driver 'Henry' (he doesn't like that name). We go up through St Louis, then to Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Head west from there, and eventually end up back in Canada.

(50 minutes later)
Woohoo :) I just got off the phone long distance. If you're a regular reader, you know what that means. !!! I'm excited !!! Less than 20 days, and I'll be there. I'm legal to get into bars in Manitoba, which means I can buy my own liquor from stores. Oh yeaaah. 18 nights until I've got spikey black hair and red streaks. 18 nights until I'm with her.

-Nipple ring, anyone? They say it might look good on me

No comments:

Followers