Friday, July 19, 2002

More Piercing Talk

I think I've found a way to get my piercing for free: My Step-Dad's boss (a wealthy and good humoured guy) wants his own nipple pierced. He's in his mid-thirties. I'll casually bring up that subject tomorrow when I'm at work with him, and tell him that I want mine done as well. I'll then say that he can watch, to laugh at my pain, if he pays for the piercing. What's $50 to him? And on top of that, I'll still have what I earned that day working. I'm not saying I'm getting a piercing tomorrow, but any time in the next week is a huge possibility.

The downside to that is, I won't be able to get my piercing done with my "romance partner" in Winnipeg. Writing in this Blog would be so much easier if I'd actually use names of people, it's just a thing I do. Security on the internet and all that stuff, except for when I named the Manager of the Pet Store I worked at, I called her by her first name. So to the special lady in Winnipeg who's waiting for me, I mean no offence when I call you something otherwise :)

Oh, right, back to the topic. The downside to me getting the piercing here in Georgia is that I won't be able to get it if/when she does when I'm in Winnipeg. The good thing to it, though, is that in two weeks when I'm finally in Winnipeg, the piercing will have healed and would be ready to be played with.

Now, about my burn. It does hurt. I've been moisturizing it all day, in hopes that the skin won't peel. Nothing sucks worse than peeling skin with a tan. Just that it looks funny/gross. If anything, it'll be gone in two weeks... if it peels. Hopefully the tan will stick around.

-Thinking of you all day

No comments:

Followers