Friday, July 19, 2002

Needs Cash

With the Winnipeg trip only 17 days away, I need some fast cash. Other than selling my body to rich old ladies, about the only way I could think of making some quick cash is to go to work at the shop of the company my step-Dad works for. So tomorrow morning, I'll be at the shop, doing piddley little things like "handing Frank this wrench" or "cleaning up that oil spill" and "sweeping the dirt out of the garage" etc etc. What's the money going to pay for? Well, every little bit helps. If it buys dinner for two and a drive-in movie space, then that'll suit me just fine. If it pays for a piercing, dinner for two and spot at the drive-in, excellent. If it just plain out pays for a piercing, then by all means necessary, something in the world of economics might happen.

Then fun will have to be made by itself. A little cheaper, but fun none-the-less to spend it with someone you want to be with. Oh, I forgot one little detail. The boss still has to say if he needs my help tomorrow. He's a nice guy who's over-generous with his friends. Maybe he'll pay me for what my work is worth, and then throw down $50 USD toward the piercing. Maybe if i tell him I'll video record it so he can see the look on my face when it's happening, and I can mail it to him for his enjoyment, then he'll just outright buy me the piercing. Hehe... *sigh* there I go daydreaming again.

-Just want to show her a good time in her own city

No comments:

Followers